Travel Layout with Stamped Flowers

Hello Friends ,


Finally I have started making our Travel book for our love of Travel ! 

Here's the first layout I made for the Travel album......



I have used the lovely  Chrysanthemum stamp for the main decor of the layout,  and Quilted Love For Back ground from Peek-a-Boo Designs !!!


Hope you loved my creation and got some inspiration. 

As you know about our current Challenge  # 2 - Anything Goes, where you can make anything you like, but it's gotta have a stamp and any 3 out of the following 4 colors : Saffron, White, Green and Blue. (Think patriotic this month :) )

I couldnt stop at one so here I have one more creation for you !
A Canvas Mixed Media Art







Do play along our second challenge which is based on a gorgeous Mood Board and yes, it's anything goes. Check all the details here.


That’s all for today. 




Happy crafting!

Comments

  1. Gorgeous card and layout Sharada!! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...both creations are beautifully gorgeous sharda!! Loved the big bloom on layout !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Popular Posts