New addition in the Family ! ICR STORY SCRAPPERS

Hello Friends,
Today I have a new challenge to share , that we kicked off on Indian Craft Room– A scrapbook challenge series for the year 2016!
ICR_Story_Scrappers
The first challenge- ICRSS01 is a layout challenge. 
ICRSS01SB

Here is my creation


Its a new baby at home , my Sil and bro are blessed with a baby boy and I found this to be a apt to start a year long creation for them !!


This christmas I received lovely gifts from my crafty friends and one among them were these lovely baby charms sent out by Dr Sonia !! She is a sweetheart isnt she !!

 A perfect gift for a Baby book maker !



The picture is the first picture clicked with the baby and the family is blessed with this little heaven sent !
I have used washi tapes in 2 colours , star chip board die cuts and baby boy theme pattern papers here !
It was fun creating this layout….click on the links above to check out other inspirations and participate in the challenge.

Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

Pinterest  | Instagram   Facebook  


Regards
Sharada Dilip

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  2. ooh Sharada excited to see you put those baby themed charms to such fabulous use!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot , the charms have just enhanced the look of my creation !!Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Popular Posts