Followers

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Love Explosion Box -"Cupid Love"

Hello Friends ,


this week Challenge "Cupid Love" 

In this challenge you need to include one thing that showcases,
a cupid/a heart/a wing..

I have a Explosion Box to share for the theme






The box is a 4 by 4 dimensional piece of pure love and beauty! Once opened the four sides fall delicately to reveal the gorgeous designs with options to write messages for the recipient. 

 Here u can see I have created an triple heart easel for the centre 



exploding box which substitutes a greeting card in a unique form with options to add personalized messages with photographs. 



It was fun creating this Box….
Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!
Sharada Dilip

Pinterest  | Instagram   Facebook  

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  4. it's so cute, pretty and adorable all at the same time :) love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  5. Omg Sharada, this is super pretty! Cute + vibrant. I loved looking at the projects and the details! ^__^ <3 *Big Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...