Followers

Friday, January 15, 2016

ICRCPREWIN03: CAS Challenge Inspiration

Hello Friends
It's a new challenge at ICR. Paru is hosting this month's challenge and she came up with something new. 
Yes, it's make a CAS project using something new.


I have used my new Bo bunny flutter stamp and coloured them with my water colour pens and ALT new stamp sentiment  and kept the card clean and simple.



Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

Regards
Sharada Dilip

2 comments:

  1. very pretty CAS card Sharada :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...