Followers

Friday, January 22, 2016

Heart To Heart

Hello Friends 





My trial with textures and colours on a heart shaped piece of card board that was a Cake base !


A coating of gesso and layers of doilys to cover up the base then ribbons in random places created a lovely texture on the back drop.

Acrylic colours of yellow and cobalt blue blended well to create the magic of colors 

Added a chipboard frame and sprinked glitters to fill in the space , then  added wooden portraits from maya road wooden love portraits !


few flowers and the birds did the magic

I am still taking baby steps in Mixed media but I do hope you enjoyed this!
Love the way they turned out .......Hoping to make many more interesting stuffs.
Playing along -
That Craft Place Challenge Blog


Silhouettes is the new Challenge at TioT's wooden portraits from maya road wooden love portraits  silhouttes



Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

Pinterest  | Instagram   Facebook  

Regards

Sharada Dilip

10 comments:

  1. A beautiful mixed media piece, thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  2. A stunning project! I love the textures, embellishments and the gorgeous silhouettes. A great job!
    Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.
    Mar DT x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  3. A wonderful project, thank you for sharing it with us at try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  4. I certainly did enjoy seeing this! I love the colours you have used and the birds and flowers look great! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  5. A beautiful project and great textures. thanks for joining in the challenge at That Craft Place and Good Luck.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...