"Pretty in Pink"

Hello Friends ,

 this week Challenge "Pretty in Pink"

As the name suggests... its time to show up all the "pink love" we have to make a card/an altered item/ a mixed media/ a tag/ anything of your choice that should at least one stamped image with "pink-thing"

No boundaries to your creation



I went ahead creating a scrapbook layout , one of my favorites
I have used a 8x8 cardstock from dcwv cardstock 
Adhered the first layer with Pp from the goody bag 
second layer is made from the dry embossed cardstock sent along
then finally the picture sized 6x4 went on it ! 

The flower die cuts are coloured with the Abandoned Coral distress ink and added on the flourishes and the rhinestones! 


On the other end embellished with the Roses and the "Pink" inked stamped image as required for the challenge


Corners are embellished with the intricate die cuts from the goody bag !

This is one super awesome creation I had fun making !


Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

Pinterest  | Instagram   Facebook  

Regards

Sharada Dilip

Comments

  1. Happy New Year Sharada! Pretty layout, love the embellishments and the your photo too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Popular Posts