Saturday, January 9, 2016

Challenge#5 :"Cupid Love"

Hello Friends ,
Happy New Year 

 this week Challenge "Cupid Love" 

In this challenge you need to include one thing that showcases,
a cupid/a heart/a wing..





So you can says its Valentine early in Jan....



I am impressed by the lovely collection of die cuts and stamped images sent along in the goody bag ! 



I have made a card sized 6x4 layered it with doily die cut and heart cut out negative 



The stamped image I have coloured using colour pencils 


Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

Pinterest Instagram   Facebook  


Regards
Sharada Dilip

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  2. I love this project! It is super fun and cheerful! ^__^ Love how you used Mr. Cupid there in the RHS corner, he is perfect for this! *Big Hugs* <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah ! love the naughty look on is face too :) Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

We’re Seeing Stars

Hi friends,  Today I have a card I made with the Somebunny I Love set from My Favorite Things. Card 1  I  I have ...