Saturday, January 23, 2016

Book Mark Tags

Hello Friends 
I am a book worm and I am raising a reader at home so this Christmas we decided to play along Book exchange where in we sent out books for friends and in return we received too!! Doing this we had loads of fun !! 

I decided to add gifts along these Books !!
what else could accompany a Book?? 
A book mark of course!!





I have used Tag die and stamped the book worm from the Your next stamp Bookworms Rule 

Playing along

Challenge #160 - Anything Goes -NO TWIST this week!



Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

Pinterest  | Instagram   Facebook  

Regards

Sharada Dilip

8 comments:

  1. Exchanging book game sounds so good. Wish I could play with someone. Gifting book tag is also a cool idea with the book exchange.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  2. It's so cute Sharada, I bet the recipients loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful bookmark. Such a mindful present. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create. Hope to see you back soon. Cheers, Aurora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  4. Oh this bookmark is adorable. Love the colours. Thanks for playing at 613 Avenue Create and good luck. Hope to see you back tomorrow for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member 613 Avenue Create xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

We’re Seeing Stars

Hi friends,  Today I have a card I made with the Somebunny I Love set from My Favorite Things. Card 1  I  I have ...