First GDT post



Hello Friends,
Im all excited to be part of a new team




As a GDT I got a great goodie bag 
with beautiful die cuts, charms, pre-stamped images, papers etc along with a sweet card from Konica Das, 




Here's my First GDT post for Craftyscrappers 
challenge 3-"Rainbow "




This time we have a rainbow color theme for the challenge.
you can either use a rainbow die cut out, a rainbow stamp,or a rainbow colored background,or anything related to rainbow designs/colors for this challenge.
You can make a card,an altered item,a mixed media, a tag..or anything of your choice!!!



I went on to make a card with stamping using my Avery Elle - Bright Days stamp set !


Used my Memento ink set for the rainbow colours and added the scallop circles for the clouds around with the sizzix border die cuts (Brand New Sizzix Thinlits Borders by Stephanie Bernard 7 Die Cuts Set )
 for the lover border!


Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!





Comments

  1. Love how bright and cheerful this card is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  3. WOW the sun beams in rainbow colors is soooo beautiful !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  4. This is very pretty Sharada! ^__^ Love the vibrancy! *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Popular Posts