Followers

Friday, December 4, 2015

Christmas day 1 - Card Shower Drive

Hello Friends ,
I am starting December with the spirit of sharing and gifting , that's what HappyMomentzz is made of ! 

Made this for JenMcGuireink‬ Card Shower Drive for kids battling cancer! 


Here I have made a 6x6 card with ingredients from ICR recipe challenge this month, 
I have used paper piercing technique and topped it with my blue snow flake twist :)



Products used are -
DCWV christmas PP
Square die cuts from itsybitsy
Stamped images with Mama Elephant stamps- me in my heart
red and golden ribbons
printed merry christmas sentiment
snowflake punch
stamped bubble sentiments -Crafts Micia from Lulupu store 
green sequins


CARDSHOWER-JPEGuse

I hope you liked it as much as I loved making it !!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card...glad you made it for a good cause...the recipe for the challenge seems cool! Thanks for leaving sweet comments on my blog! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...