Followers

Friday, December 25, 2015

Challenge#4:"Black and White with just a hint of Color"

Hello Friends ,

I am back with another inspiration ,
 this week Challenge - Black and White with just a hint of Color!!




I had given a bottle makeover for this theme and coudn't resist but make a card to go with the bottle theme



Here I have used a black card stock and layered it with die cuts ! I have used a abandoned coral distressed back ground and added the white die cut couple from the goody bag !



The flowers are also from the Craftyscrappers goody bag on which i have added on the round pearl stickers !

I hope my creation inspires you to create and Start linking in with the weekly challenges at the Craftyscrappers !


Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

Regards


Sharada Dilip

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...