Followers

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Challenge#4:"Black and White with just a hint of Color"



Hello Friends ,

This week Challenge is Black and White with just a hint of Color!!
I choose to give a Bottle makeover with the die cuts that was included in my goodie bag. 


t

Firstly after cleaning the bottle with hot water and doing away with the stickers I started sponging Black gesso all over it to give it the Black background ! Yes black gesso gives an awesome coverage and a sheen as good as black board paint after it dried up.


Used the Mr & Mrs die cut for making the scene on the bottle . After the modge podged die cut dried completely I have used the star stencils and textured the star scene with the texture paste , my son joined in adding a few little stars with the texture paste... its more like a cake icing !!

I have tried to get a antique look on the bottle cap with black paint and tarnished brass distress paint .


The butterfly dies cut is painted with abandoned coral distress paint to add in the Hint of colour in the Black and white scene ! On the bottle neck I have added white and gold paper rope to add in more of a look!


It was totally fun making this scene on the bottle !! I hope my creation inspires you to create something beautiful.

Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!



Regards

Sharada Dilip

13 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...