Share Handmade Kindness Challenge week 4

Hello Friends ,

I  recently contributed these cards to the group "Cards for a Cause" as a part of "Friends Friend" initiative !

 A wonderful lady is battling Breast Cancer. 
Chemo has taken its toll on her and she is basically very low. 
So we got together to send some encouragement or funny cards her way !! 

I thought of making it special rather than sending one card so I got on to make seven cards indicating a card a day :) 


Each card is unique in its own way , 
here I have used a PP for back drop from penny black Coco style paper pad  and layered it with scallop circles , added hand stamped and fussy cut sentiments from the jillibean Word Bubbles stamp set! Finally added an telephone chipbaord cut out from Maya road .



For this card have used the card stock as Brown and layered with pattern papers and hand stamped the image ! I have added along a tim holtz tattered flower with an Brad and butterfly.


Here I have used two layers of different coloured card stock and PP. The stamped dress is Hot out of press fancy dress


This card is more of sticker card from everyday life set from the local store I had been hoarding it for years now 


The rainbow card is my favourite these days and made sure I added a cloud PP


This card is dry embossed and distress inked and added a sentiment along a flower 

Finally my favourite card I have blogged about here 

I have used a white card stock and water coloured it with pink and purple. Stamped the pretty Atumn Splendor stamp from WRMK on the water coloured layer after it dried  hand cut it like a window and added it over a black card stock ! 
Hand stamped the sentiments along the few flowers and added a ribbon to go with it !!


If you are a card maker and would like to contribute for a cause by sending a card, "Cards for a Cause" FB group would be a good place to start!

week4
I enjoyed making it :) 
Hope you like it...
Thanks

Comments

Popular Posts