Followers

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Prima Girl Card

Hello Friends ,
Today I am sharing a creation I made for a lovely little friend ! She crafts herself so I needed to take care to make it more special !


I have used a 300 gsm card stock here from the local printers which has the texture and sturdiness of the Iris Card stock . I have used a part of the DCWV pattern paper as the background and layered it with stamped image of the Primal doll ! 


The prima doll is again layered with a pink pattern paper as a dress and water coloured. I have added a punched teddy bear with the doll.... I made sure the teddy bear gets a lovely face and an heart button added to his tummy, this seemed the more fun part of this creation !


I have die cut  the Tim Holtz tattered flowers with dcwv pattern papers and put them together with lovely Brads! 


Behind of the card I have used a 6x4 die cut card and added handwritten sentiment to go with it! This is a all time Hit with the kids :)



Pattern papers are my all time favourites , you can see me use them from background to on stamped doll and the flowers  too 

Here is how I made this lovely card for the little girl who was totally in love seeing this creation :)

Playing along - 

Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper November challenge


regards 
Sharada Dilip

2 comments:

  1. Sharada we have displayed this beautiful creation on our showcase!! Thank you so much

    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear , Im glad you both liked it and adore it !!
      cheers

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...