Followers

Saturday, November 21, 2015

ICR Flavor Board Inspired

Hello Friends ,
I am sharing a card I created totally inspired by the ICR flavor Board this month !


I have used a white card stock and water coloured it with pink and purple. Stamped the pretty Atumn Splendor stamp from WRMK on the water coloured layer after it dried  hand cut it like a window and added it over a black card stock ! Hand stamped the sentiments along the few flowers and added a ribbon to go with it !!


Truely loved putting my stamps into use !

I have used this technique and stamps earlier too here 

And Here


Here is the #StoryBoard for your referral....





1 comment:

  1. Your current card is brilliant Sharada..as are your older ones!! That silhouette looks gorgeous! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...