Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Diwali Cards

Hello Friends ,

Diwali (or Deepavali, the "festival of lights") is an ancient Hindu festival celebrated in autumn (northern hemisphere) or spring (southern hemisphere) every year. Diwali is one of the largest and brightest festivals in India, it is the festival of lights and celebration. 


Spread the festive spirit among your friends, family, acquaintances, colleagues and loved ones with our warm and heartfelt handmade cards

Here I have used pattern papers and Die cuts flowers!!

Playing along - 


Hope you like it !

 Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

Regards!
Sharada Dilip


4 comments:

  1. I like it very much! Happy Diwali to you and you family! I love the richness of the colours you have used. Thanks for sharing this with us at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for dropping in and commenting !

      Delete
  2. Your card captures the essence of Diwali so beautifully! Thanks for sharing with us at The Unstampabelles!
    Love
    Jen Leeflang
    UNSTAMPABELLES DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for dropping in and commenting !

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

We’re Seeing Stars

Hi friends,  Today I have a card I made with the Somebunny I Love set from My Favorite Things. Card 1  I  I have ...