Followers

Monday, November 30, 2015

You are my Hero

Hello Friends ,  
I am totally in love with the Mama Elephant stamps and could get my hands on In my heart stamps !!

I made this card for the love of my life my Hubby 




Im totally enjoying playing along with these lovely people , colouring them !


I have used the following products
Brown card stock , 

Neenah Classic Solar White Card stock 270gsm, 

Avery elle stamp - Bright days  for sun rays 

Memento ink-  dandelion for sun rays

 Mama Elephant Clear Stamps - In My Heart stamp for the boy and sentiment

Italia pens- Fun strokes pen brush (Wtercolour pens) for the boy


Memento ink-  bahama blue for the sentiments


Technique Tuesday Clear Stamps - Moon & Light sentiments 

Archival Ink - jet black for sentiments

Regards 
Sharada


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...