Followers

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Friendship Day Cards on the Roll !!

Hello Friends,
Card Making has always been my first love but over the period I have tried out many other medium like Scrapbooking , Mixed Media and so on!

I wanted to get back to regular Card making so joined a group where we make cards for birthdays and send it out for them that month! Along making Birthday cards I made a few lovely cards for fellow Crafters I was meeting after a long Gap!!



My card was inspired by the ICR challenge use of triangles but somehow missed posting so here I am with my creation, A shaker card with triangles !



Here is another card I made for one more friend who is filled with loads of ideas always and a lovely mason jar hoping all her wishes come true!

I have used pattern papers in both these cards so playing along 

Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper November challenge


 

One more card with water colour back drop and stamped images keeping it simple !!

Playing Along

Hope you liked what I have created
Good day

8 comments:

  1. I will forever treasure your shaker card Sharada...I am a big sentimental girl and hate to even throw the envelope!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

      Delete
  2. I love that green watercolor background! The simple images with the sentiment are perfect without distracting from the background. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

      Delete
  3. Very pretty cards......love the bright green on the last one. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

      Delete
  4. Great cards. Thanks for joining us at CHNS patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...