Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Birthday Cards for the Blogger Friends

Hello Friends ,
I am on a Card making spree and Im loving it !!
I made a few lovely cards for my Blogger friends who are celebrating their birthdays this month 


This one I loved creating the water colour background and added the stars die cut negative ! 
Stamped the sentiments and added this lovely girl sticker....... Im a sticker person :)


 Here again I have used the die cut negative  and added the vellum sticker sentiment  and hand stamped the sentiments 


Here I have used an lovely PP and added the bees stickers and sentiment sticker


This card I have created the back ground by hand stamping various teddy bears from the same stamp set from Itsy Bitsy ! I have added layer on vellum on which I have hand stamped the sentiments !


This card is my first try on distress inks with pattern papers and added the vellum stickers with its bitsy flowers !

I loved making each one of the cards and hope all my friends day is made special with each of this cards !

Simon Says: Anything Goes


week4

2 comments:

  1. I am sure the receivers will be soo happy to seeing these wonderful creations! Great showcase of cards Sharada! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

We’re Seeing Stars

Hi friends,  Today I have a card I made with the Somebunny I Love set from My Favorite Things. Card 1  I  I have ...