Followers

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Coffee Stained Mini Journal

Hello Friends ,
Today I am sharing a creation I made for my Best Buddy from school! I wanted this to be very special, she is an editor journalist in my home town and her love to collect stationary or journals is very well known!


For the outer cover I have used brown handmade paper and layered along dry embossed card-stock! The embossed card-stock is distressed with yellow and pink colours ! Have added layers of die cut negatives of butterfly and flower ! Added on the comb quilled flower made with orange and blue with white die cut flower ! 

  
All of you have seen me collect papers and make them into mini books so here's one in a4 size ,  these papers are stained with coffee powder and hand stamped images !


Almost all of us must have come across one kind of paper wastage, and that is the blank papers left behind in the school and college notebooks. Sometimes I have come across almost 3/4th of the book unused at the end of the year. I would remove the unused papers and sort them according to ruled/unruled and get them bound which was used for revision work and practice sessions. As I ventured into crafting I found new ways to beautify these books and put them to use or gift them.



Used Hand painted coffee cup as an Tag and used the Baker's twine here... finally stamped Prima doll stamp and added layers for the dress , the shine gem stone to finish the doll !


when I gifted this to her she totally loved it and that just made my day :)

Playing along -

Simon Says: Anything Goes

Lessology- Its reading time 

The Crazy Challenge- Shabby chic

October Challenge


BGC#72 - ANYTHING GOES


Thanks 

23 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  2. Hello !
    Welcome. The "Directory Blogspot" it is not a spam, it's not a robot, it is a site like yours done by a person like you.
    The goal is to promote your blog in the world!
    I suggest you to publicize your blog by registering on the "international directory blogspot"
    The "directory" is 24 million visits, 194 countries of the world! and more than 19,000 blogs.
    In comments, please your URL. site name. and your Country
    Activity is only friendly
    Imperative to follow our blog to validate your registration
    We hope that you will know our site with your friends.
    Thank you for your understanding
    I wish you an excellent day
    sincerely
    Chris
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.fr/search/label/*SPECIAL%20PAGE%20%20%22GRAPHICS%20and%20SCRAPING*
    Thank you to follow my blog - it is greatly appreciated! O)
    We follow your blog, please follow us in return!
    +++++++++++

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a wonderful gift :) i am sure she will love it :) thank you for playing with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  4. So beatyful projekt!Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  5. Such a lovely and thoughtful gift..your friend will adore it.
    Thank you for joining in with our Octber Challenge...x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  6. This looks really great, well done! I just wouldn't say it's really shabby chic.
    Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  7. fabulous work and love Julie Nutting - Thank you for sharing with us over at Rhedd's Creative Spirit this month and hope to see you again in future challenges.

    Handcrafted by Ellapu
    Mother Hen for Altered Eclectics
    Mother Hen for Eclectic Ellapu
    DT Rhedd's Creative Spirit
    DT The Mirror Crack'd
    DT Anything but a Card

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  9. OMG! love it! I can tell you really put some careful work on making the cover look so perfect! Love that you are using up extra paper. That waste makes me crazy too! Hugs for playing along with us at LESSology!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  10. I can imagine that your friend was delighted with her lovely gift! Being done with scraps and remnants in such a creative way makes it even more special. Thank you for linking to Rhedd's Creative Spirit this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  11. Very beautitul. And perfect gift for a friend.
    Thank you for playing with us at BGC!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  12. Woooow love how u have created that cover.. Coffee stains.. Stained Coffee mug on the cover is jus awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...