Saturday, September 5, 2015

Teacher's Day Thank You Cards

Hello Friends,

Teachers day Cards I made to gift my Teacher's, I choose to make the shaker cards  ! 

Teachers day Shaards ker c

I love the shaker card concept as I put in my die cut negatives in use 
(This is where the recycler in me works big time, I stock up all the pattern paper negatives  )


Both the cards here I have used Thank you stickers in the inside part and filled them with Glitter sequences  and added on an handwritten sentiment :)

I hope you all liked my cards , I was glad my Teachers loved them !!

Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!





Regards!
Sharada Dilip




4 comments:

  1. lovely shaker cards sharada.. Thanks for playing along at Lulupu Challenge 53

    Best of luck!

    Dolly - Lulupu DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

We’re Seeing Stars

Hi friends,  Today I have a card I made with the Somebunny I Love set from My Favorite Things. Card 1  I  I have ...