Recycled - Shabby Chic Alarm Clock

Hello Friends,

I have an interesting makeover today at my Blog , I have tried to use all the stuffs I hoard to recycle reuse or re-purpose! This is finally done after keeping it for years throwing out some and finally making one !



 I am talking about the empty brown tape rings , which i have used as the base ! 

Supplies used -
Brown tape ring
Sizzix Tim holtz alterations tick-tock die (BIGZ DIE-TICK TOCK)
 to cut Cardbaord and Dcwv  Pattern papers
Old wedding Invitation card is cut in circle shape 
Gift wrapping papers used for Flowers with Timholtz alterations tattered flowers die 

(BIGZ DIE TATTERED FLORALS)

Brads

a message bottle 
ribbon lace 


I have painted the Brown tape ring in and out  blue with acrylic colours , for the inside backdrop  added the circle cut invitation card as the base to make it like a spool ! 


Both the ends I have stuck the Tick tock die cut which is sturdy because of the cardbaord to make it stand like a clock!


Covered the middle part with the ribbon lace from the tailors waste ! 






This is how the back end looks , incase I want to add an message , keeping it empty for now!

Made these 2  flowers out of  tattered flowers die along the gift wrapping paper waste  and secured it with the brad,  all in all used Autumn colors.......


To embellish I have added hand cut leaves and mini flowers up the side and a Butterfly sticker !


 Inside the clock a little trinklet message bottle sits with 2 lovely charms on it  to enhance the beauty of this makeover ! 






Finally on display on my wall box :)

I am playing along 

                              IT TAKES TWO ( 2 Flowers, 2 sides, 2 charms )

Challenge # 115 - Autumn Colours





Thanks for dropping in would love to know if you enjoyed my work too!
Sharada


Comments

  1. Wow what an amazing clock you have created. Very clever idea and I love how you have decorated it. Fabulous putting the little bottle inside and all enhanced with your beautiful flowers. Thanks of sharing with us in our challenge at Dream Valley and we would love to see you again. Jennifer DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this! So creative, talk about trash to treasure, here it is! Thanks so much for joining us at LRW Challenge this week! Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome recycling...I get so excited seeing unique recycling ideas! Love this idea.Have pinned it here:Recycling Crafts with link back to your site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A clever recycling creation! Thanks for playing along at Our Creative Corner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear for dropping in and commenting !

      Delete
  5. Glad to have spotted this beauty here. i love the cheerful colors and great use of that die cut Sharadha.Thanks for sharing this with us at Rhedd's Creative Spirit this month. Good Luck. Rupa (DT).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear for dropping in and commenting !

      Delete
  6. What a wonderful transformation... I would have never known that was recycled tape rolls... Great job and I'm sure it looks so pretty to display. thank you for creating with us at Rhedds Creative Spirit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear for dropping in and commenting !

      Delete
  7. So glad you shared how this came to be! I have a ton of those rolls can't bear to throw anything out! Love your clock and would have never guessed it humble beginnings when I saw it! Thanks for sharing with us at Rhedd's Creative Spirit this month! Nan, DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear for dropping in and commenting !

      Delete
  8. Really clever idea to use the rolls for! Thanks so much for joining my challenge at Our Creative Corner. Julia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear for dropping in and commenting !

      Delete
  9. What a beautiful recycled work of art! Thank you for sharing with us at Altered Eclectics September Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear for dropping in and commenting !

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Popular Posts