Followers

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Decoupaged Chocolate Box


Hello Friends,
Recycling is part and parcel of my crafting and today it feels awesome to share a creation which is totally made to be a new product all in all!


Today I am back with an Makeover - yes  an empty Ferraro Roche box gets an Makeover! 



I have covered the box with DCWV pattern papers inside out !


I have altered the Chocolate box so that it can become a cover box to hold on to Family Memory Album I made earlier Here. 


I have distressed the edges of the box with tattered rose distress ink and added an memories stamp to match with the album.


 Added on an Handmade Scallop Circle Flower and MS punch butterflies.

Now the box has found a new use as well the album rests well inside a Lovely box ! 

ANYTHING GOES MIXED MEDIA/ALTERED ART


Recycle Re-Purpose Re-Invent Challenge Sept 2015 Must Recycle



Hope you enjoyed the makeover , love to hear from you all 


regards
Sharada

12 comments:

  1. I think I'll switch to Ferrero Rochera as my chocolates of choice from now on as I simply must make one of these beautiful boxes. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear for dropping in and commenting ! Hahahaha will love to see your creation !

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  3. Ooh that is so clever! An utterly brilliant use of your ferrero rocher box. They are good strong ones aren't they? Love that idea. Perfect entry for our challenge this week at Fab 'n' Funky. Thanks for joining in the fun with us. We hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful box for the album. Love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Die Crazy Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  5. Lovely idea. Love the colours and details. Thank you for joining us at Altered Eclectics this month. Hope to see your art work back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...