C.A.S Cards


Hello Friends,
I am back and regular on my Blog these days !
Today I am sharing my latest creation made for 2 special crafter's I met today! 

One who brings in all colours into our projects Priya Sivaraj 
and one who astounds us with her creations Rajni Chawla



I made these CAS cards keeping each person in mind !

I have used watercolours here and hand drawn flowers
stamps for Hello -
Jillibean Soup Clear Stamps - Word Bubbles
echo park designer stamps sentiments

I am glad they liked my creations !

Playing along -

BGC #71 CAS cards or Layouts


Thank you 


Comments

  1. Lovely cards, Sharada, beautiful happy colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beuatifully made cards! I like soft colors.
    Thank you for playing with us at BGC#71!
    Aneta

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are beautiful !!
    Thank you for playing with us at BGC#71!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Popular Posts