Wednesday, September 9, 2015

As you Turn 10!!

Hello friends
A little girl turned 10. Not a little girl anymore....Not a grown up one either.
Here is a Scrapbook Cover Layout I made for her on her aunts request ! Must say what a thoughtful Gift  to help them express themselves creatively, track dreams, and more.

Birthday albums / scrapbook


Playing along -

                                    Challenge 278 ~ Always Anything Goes


This is a album cover made with
 Stamps : Prima Doll Cally Doll With Pocket Dress, 
Heidi Swapp - September Skies Clear Stamps, 
Spellbinders Shape-abilities Expandable Pattern Die - Basic Lattice 
Chipboard 
Chipboard cut outs
Fabriano cardstock
Ribbon
pattern paper

This is what the aunt had to say about it
 "Thanks Sharada Dilip Acharya!! I received it today. And it's so pretty. Am sure my niece will love it. And am wondering why such things were not around when I was 10 and someone would have gifted me !!! "

I enjoyed making it hope you like it too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

Quick 3 cards in 5 mins

Hello peeps ,  3 cards in 5 mins and I love using the flower collections from Itsy Bitsy ,  I always think it helps me put together ...