Followers

Monday, August 31, 2015

Teachers Day Cards & Gifts Ideas




Hello Friends ,


Teacher's Day" is intended to be special days for the appreciation of teachers, Our teachers are always very special. They make learning a wonderful experience for us. But it is not often that we thank these wonderful people who help in building us.... 

Here are a few Teachers day ideas and Cards  that kids can me and what we did all these years !



September 5, the birthday of Independent India's second President, Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan (1888-1975), is celebrated as Teacher's Day in India since 1962. Radhakrishnan believed that teachers should be the best minds in the country.



My son geared up to make some lovely Cards & Gifts for the teachers ,

























3. Quilled Book Marks














































Handmade mini note books made from old note book papers ! 




















It's Teachers' Day ! Express your indebtedness and show your deep respect for your teachers. 


I hope you all liked my cards , I was glad my Teachers loved them !!

Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!




Regards!


Sharada Dilip


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful ideas! All are so cheerful, bright and colorful creation, appropriate for Teacher's day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the visits and comments :)

      Delete
  2. Super adorable projects Sharada! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  3. So lovely Sharada....We are yet to finish our lot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...