Followers

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Rakhi Explosion Box- handmade rakhi cards

Hello Friends ,
I am here with one more of my Rakhi Hamper collection ,
Rakhi is a sacred thread of protection embellished with the love and affection of a sister for her brother. This day is also known as Raksha Bandhan and celebrated on the full moon day of the Hindu month of Shravana in India. 
It falls on 29th august this year.


handmade rakhi cards

I love making rakhis for my brothers and here are a few ideas we have at HappyMomentzz this rakhi.



This is a 4x4 box card. You can use it in many ways, as a card to express your feeling, exploding box which substitutes a greeting card in a unique form with options to add personalized messages and even a small gift along with photographs.



handmade rakhi cards

Rakhi Explosion Box
The box is a 4 by 4 dimensional piece of pure love and beauty! Once opened the four sides fall delicately to reveal the gorgeous designs with options to write messages for the recipient. Here u can see box in box for u to keep chocolates or gifts inside!






handmade rakhi cards


My brand Happymomentzz showcases a variety of products that have been designed by me.
We make handmade customized decor and do delivery as well across India.. 


To place an order please email me at sharadadilip@gmail.com or Pm me will be happy to discuss ur requirements!


Regards!
Sharada Dilip

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the visits and comments :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Sharda.....Lovely creations! Liked your blog....Really refreshing......Nice to connect with you.....

    I would like to invite you on my art page:

    http://safalarts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the visits and comments :)

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous explosion boxes....what a brilliant idea to use explosion boxes for Rakhi...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the visits and comments :)

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...