Rakhi - Cards for a Cause- handmade rakhi cards

Hello Friends , 
I  recently contributed these cards to the group "Cards for a Cause" as a part of  Raki Cards For Military  Personal



handmade rakhi cards

Rakhi cards will be sent to all the military personnel who are injured in the line of fire and are recuperating in the hospital. Our Volunteer for this Card drive is Snehal Watwe , who will be taking the card and sweets to them on Rakhi day. 

handmade rakhi cards


Made lovely CAS cards with Handwritten Sentiments



I have used my stamp stash mostly kaisercraft stamps and itsybitsy make ! 


Coudnt resist here and used a lil paper scrap to play around in the card !


Handwritten message in Hindi , I am written Hindi way after 15 long years (10th std exams)

If you are a card maker and would like to contribute for a cause by sending a card, "Cards for a Cause" FB group would be a good place to start!

I enjoyed making it :) Hope you like it...
Thanks

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Popular Posts