Followers

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Princess Theme Scrapbook Part 4

Hello Friends,

Been busy making a scrapbook for a Lovely mom who wanted to treasure pictures from her pregnancy till her lil one turns 5 ! 

Coming from  -

Princess theme Baby Girl Scrapbook


Princess Theme Scrapbook Part 2


Princess theme Baby Girl Scrapbook 12x12 size hardbound cover 
I am sharing 2 of my favourite layouts from the book 


This is the Angel theme layout made with 3 pictures from the baby's 7th month Birthday! Here I have focussed on Bright colours as picture includes baby in white clothes ! 

The Angel theme Layout - Supplies used here -
Mambi Princess kit - Pattern papers and stickers (Paper Market Sg)
Doillies
Punched silver Foil stars


Second Favourite theme has been the Lil Mermaid theme layout created for 10th month celebration 


Mermaid theme layout - supplies used here are - Mambi Kids kit pattern paper and stickers 


This book not only turned out picture heavy but bulky too sharing the layouts separately in parts , hoping to hear how you guys liked my latest creation!

I am always Game for the Baby theme so playing along 

I am very excited and thrilled to be completing 4 years of Blogging Creating & sharing, I have had soo much fun sharing my ideas and tips with you all !!
 cheers to you as This Blog wouldn't be what it is without you all ! 
We're CELEBRATING the first day of August with a GIVEAWAY
Drop in to celebrate with me and win this hamper!!

Regards

Sharada Dilip

2 comments:

  1. Sharada your scrapbook pages are magical! Love this! Thanks for playing along with us at Lulupu Challenge#52. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the visits and comments :)

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...