Monday, August 10, 2015

Princess Theme Scrapbook Part 3

Hello Friends,
Been busy making a scrapbook for a Lovely mom who wanted to treasure pictures from her pregnancy till her lil one turns 5 ! 

Coming from PART 1 -

Princess theme Baby Girl Scrapbook


Princess theme Baby Girl Scrapbook 12x12 size hardbound cover, This is a picture heavy post !









here are few glimpses of every month 
Supplies used here -
Pattern papers & stickers (Paper Market Sg)
Kaisercraft chipboard shapes
Doillies
Flourishes


This book not only turned out picture heavy but bulky too sharing the layouts separately in parts , hoping to hear how you guys liked my latest creation!


I am very excited and thrilled to be completing 4 years of Blogging Creating & sharing, I have had soo much fun sharing my ideas and tips with you all!!
 cheers to you as This Blog wouldn't be what it is without you all ! 
We're CELEBRATING the first day of August with a GIVEAWAY
Drop in to celebrate with me and win this hamper!!

Regards

Sharada Dilip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

We’re Seeing Stars

Hi friends,  Today I have a card I made with the Somebunny I Love set from My Favorite Things. Card 1  I  I have ...