My Home Studio / Office

Hello Friends
This is the "long waited" post about my craft room. 
 I began my crafting  career on my dinning table , I worked wherever there was a space. But as my creative business started expanding, I needed a home office or workspace or you can call it a studio.I believe that if you are working from home then it is very important to have a workspace to be focused and productive. 

I am very excited to give you a peak of my new Craft Room!


 On my table a creation by my son 




Craft Room reveal, I share this space with my son. While I make Scrapbooks he crafts or plays or watches Tv.


 I am usually the person who keeps rearranging things around the house, for now this works perfect for me..


I re-arranged the corner with my creations 


Latest addition for all my Tapes !

smile emoticon
 I feel like my studio is like a constant project - never done. What about you? 


So finally feels great to say These days for CraftingI have moved out from the Guest room, stopped using my Dinning table , given JR his table for himself as we both dont want to share & make a mess n play the blaming game!! 

I hope you enjoyed looking through the pictures Thank you for stopping by!

Comments

  1. It's so Pretty! I can feel the passion and love for crafting !!!!good luck dear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the visits and comments :)

      Delete
  2. Such a cute room Sharada! Loved your washi tape display!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the visits and comments :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful and neat space!!! Happy Crafting !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Popular Posts