Sunday, August 2, 2015

Baby Boy Mini album

Hello Friends ,
I am making Mini albums for Babies , this goes as a gift to the little bundle of joy my Friend  has recently delivered!!


Tiny hand prints, first giggles, nicknames, favorite things, and bright dreams for the future BABY record book is the perfect keepsake book for capturing all the precious memories and mementos of baby’s first year. 


Mini album size 8x8 




The interior features a place to capture every miracle and milestone, creating a heartwarming journal of these first, special days. Playful illustrations add inspiration to every page.













 Holds upto 15 pictures in various sizes from 7x5 , 6x4 , 4x4 !




Supplies used - 

Cardstock
Kaiser Craft Rock-A-Bye Baby Boy Double-Sided Cards
Stickers - ItsyBitsy
Pattern paper from Hobby Ideas Baby boy kit

Let me know how you like my new creation..

My brand Happymomentzz showcases a variety of products that have been designed by me.
We make handmade customized decor and do delivery as well across India..  I am hosting a Giveaway  As Happymomentzz celebrates 4 years of Blogging, Creating and Sharing drop in HERE



Regards!
Sharada Dilip
regards 
Sharada

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

Quick 3 cards in 5 mins

Hello peeps ,  3 cards in 5 mins and I love using the flower collections from Itsy Bitsy ,  I always think it helps me put together ...