Followers

Friday, June 19, 2015

Fathers Day Hampers 3

Hello Friends,
Fathers day (June 21) : It is a celebration honoring fathers and celebrating fatherhood, paternal bonds, and the influence of fathers......

I have loads of creations made along my toddler for Fathers day here


You can see we made frames for this special day in our last blog and now the add ons


Dad loves you and guides you each and every day. Today it's your turn to show how much you love him. Express your love with our warm Father's Day gift collection...





This is a 4x4 box card. You can use it in many ways, as a card to express your feeling, exploding box which substitutes a greeting card in a unique form with options to add personalized messages and even a small gift along with photographs. 



My brand Happymomentzz showcases a variety of products that have been designed by me.
We make handmade customized decor and do delivery as well across India.. 
To place an order please email me at sharadadilip@gmail.com or Pm me will be happy to discuss ur requirements!


Regards!
Sharada Dilip

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...