Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Fathers Day Hampers 2


Hello Friends,
Fathers day (June 21) : It is a celebration honoring fathers and celebrating fatherhood, paternal bonds, and the influence of fathers......


Dad loves you and guides you each and every day. Today it's your turn to show how much you love him. Express your love with our warm Father's Day gift collection...



I have loads of creations made along my toddler for Fathers day here


You can see we made frames for this special day in our last blog and now the add ons

Accordion card with 4 folds!

Opens up for space with messgaes and picture


                           Hampers are made as per requirement including size, wordings... 






This is how the complete hamper looks 
Frame, card and the accordion card 


This is totally finished look just before gifting it to dad!


My brand Happymomentzz showcases a variety of products that have been designed by me.
We make handmade customized decor and do delivery as well across India.. 
To place an order please email me at sharadadilip@gmail.com or Pm me will be happy to discuss ur requirements!


Regards!
Sharada Dilip 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

We’re Seeing Stars

Hi friends,  Today I have a card I made with the Somebunny I Love set from My Favorite Things. Card 1  I  I have ...