Monday, June 15, 2015

Fathers Day Hampers 1


Hello Friends,
Fathers day (June 21) : It is a celebration honoring fathers and celebrating fatherhood, paternal bonds, and the influence of fathers......


Dad loves you and guides you each and every day. Today it's your turn to show how much you love him. Express your love with our warm Father's Day gift collection...

I love frames and especially these days we click a lot of pictures now its time to give them space in our home !

Photo Frames -
 A 8x6 size Frame with an coordinating card for a Dad from son 


 A 8x6 size Frame with an coordinating card for a Dad from son 


 A 8x6 size Frame with an coordinating card for a Dad from 2 lovely kids


 A 8x6 size Frame with an coordinating card for a Dad from loving daughter



 A 8x6 size Frame with an coordinating card for a Dad from loving daughter





will be updating with few more hampers this week drop in for more !

P.S here for 
Hamper 2
Hamper 3

My brand Happymomentzz showcases a variety of products that have been designed by me.
We make handmade customized decor and do delivery as well across India.. 
To place an order please email me at sharadadilip@gmail.com or Pm me will be happy to discuss ur requirements!


Regards!
Sharada Dilip 

2 comments:

  1. Great projects. I especially love the coordinating card with the moustache. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Father's Day projects, your photo frames look fab and the matching cards are a great idea. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

We’re Seeing Stars

Hi friends,  Today I have a card I made with the Somebunny I Love set from My Favorite Things. Card 1  I  I have ...