Followers

Friday, June 12, 2015

Explosion Box- Handmade Wedding Invitation



Hello Friends,

I was busy this summer with the wedding season and got the opportunity to design some unique, out of the box wedding invites !


Yes! Explosion box invites


The requirement was of a mixed bag to suite their needs




They were made to go along with chocolates


used the dcwv cardstocks & patern papers here


Loved making these 5x5x5 boxes in every colour and design!


My brand Happymomentzz showcases a variety of products that have been designed by me.
We make handmade customized decor and do delivery as well across India.. 

To place an order please email me at sharadadilip@gmail.com or Pm me will be happy to discuss ur requirements!
Love to hear from u !

Regards!
Sharada Dilip 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...