Saturday, September 12, 2015

Altered Note Book

Hello Friends,

I am sharing an DIY Altered Notebook here today!


Altered a regular Note Book to put it for my use for planning the day to day activities!






I have layered the cover with scraps of Pattern papers
embellished it with a girl cut out 
stamped the deign from kaisercraft offshore clear stamp collection
added die cut  butteflies


The charm used here is a lovely old bracelet ... it gives the book a whole new look!
Loved giving the book a new outlook...hoping to be using it to my best!

LESSology Challenge #51: It's reading time!


would love to hear from you all too!
Good day

5 comments:

  1. GOsh! That charm is a lovely finished touch. I adore your girl on the front.....what a wonderful upcycle for our LESSology challenge...thanks so much for joining us this month:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww...so cute and girly! LOVE how you've personalized this notebook with your quirky mix of elements.:)

    Thanks for joining us at LESSology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the charm is so charming! And that orange and those dots! EEEK! love love love it! Super cool job and thanks for playing along with us at LESSology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome...makeover done so beautifully :-) <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow.. A very beautiful alteration :) <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

We’re Seeing Stars

Hi friends,  Today I have a card I made with the Somebunny I Love set from My Favorite Things. Card 1  I  I have ...