Altered Beer bottle

Hello friends ,
I am here today showing of my latest craze foe alterations.... 2 lovely bottle arts or altered beer bottles !


The first step was to obtain some empty wine or beer bottles.  I needed to remove the labels. Soaking the bottles in hot water makes this step much easier than trying to scrape dry labels off the bottle.After all the labels were off, and the bottle no longer smelled like alcohol, I let it dry over night.


The basic steps of the process involved putting a little bit of glue on the circumference of the bottle, placing paper rope over the glue, and holding that part down for some time to make sure that it set enough for me to move on to the next section.! 


You can roll up the whole bottle with twine or paper rope and paint it or leave it for the colour like below





Earlier last year I have shown you how I made a Bottle Lamp .... this time its a home decor element you can add the lights for ur convinience!


My brand Happymomentzz showcases a variety of products that have been designed by me.
We make handmade customized decor and do delivery as well across India.. 
To place an order please email me at sharadadilip@gmail.com or Pm me will be happy to discuss ur requirements!


Regards!
Sharada Dilip

Comments

  1. All 3 bottles are so beautiful and I was lucky enough to see the 3rd one in real !!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks soo much Sonia ! I am in love with the bottle makeover since then !

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Popular Posts