Monday, May 4, 2015

Make your own embellishments / DIY Scrapbook embellishments

 Hello Friends, 
I just love making my own embellishments , especially those for the detailed scrapbooks. It`s becoming an obsession to identify reusable stuff and I keep pushing my creativity out of my comfort zone. I love stationary so I mostly use Locally available stuffs in my creations or make my own embellishments available around in my house So that is what distinct my work from Others.

I have been crafting and regularly collecting and putting my scraps in good use ! I have box called Reuse which hold all the  tit bits & smaller scrap pieces ! 

                                 Here are the best few things I have tried my hands on 

                                                                  1. Using Price tags 
These embellishments can be used on cards  see how to make them HERE 






These look lovely as inserts in scrapbooks as well as book marks or journal tags see how I used them HERE

http://happymomentzz.blogspot.in/2013/07/you-me-flip-book-mini-album.html


                                                            
                                                             3. Quilted Cardstocks

I used an scrap piece of  card stock as a base , stuck all the colour coordinated PP leftovers from my earlier projects on it! Ran it through my Big Shot with the Heart thin-let dies & here I get so many teeny weeny hearts all quilted nicely looking like a patch work !

http://happymomentzz.blogspot.in/2014/01/quilted-hearts.html

Drop in HERE to know how i made it 




Scrap papers are shredded to make these quilling strips and decorate as embellishments, see HERE





Create many, many different cute embellishments for cards, invitations, gifts, tags, and also art to be hanged, given and for your art journals, altered books and even scrapbook pages!

I will be adding more creative projects with the idea of recycling so stay tuned for more!

I hope you are inspired to create ! :D

Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. 

6 comments:

  1. Lovely re-using ideas Sharada ! I loved the tags you created with brand tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog

      Delete
  3. Great ideas for making your own unique embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

Quick 3 cards in 5 mins

Hello peeps ,  3 cards in 5 mins and I love using the flower collections from Itsy Bitsy ,  I always think it helps me put together ...