Thursday, May 7, 2015

Happy Mother's Day with Criss cross cards

Hello Friends,

Mother's Day is to celebrate those people who have the biggest but quietest influence in our lives,
I have made these for the lovely ladies in my Life 

For my mom who balances work and home beautifully, 


This is an accordion card with Papermania Lucy Cromwell A4 Card Kit


This is for my  Mom in law has the strongest and the quietest influence on us 


a criss cross card with   Papermania Lucy Cromwell A4 Card Kit




Last 2 years cards I made for Mothers day are here

This ones for my Grand mom she loves receiving my cards - for a grandma who stuns...


This is a Handmade Frame for my mom with KaiserCraft Rub Ons Color Rub-ons - Mothers  ;)



Playing along 
I am Glad I made these for my Family!
Happy Mother's day ;)


14 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards. I'm sure they will be treasured. Thank you for joining us this week at 613 Avenue Create! We hope to see you again soon. 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback.

      Delete
  2. Very beautiful projects. Loved the photo frame a lot.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback.

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous projects! Very pretty! Thanks for sharing For The Ladies or Mother's Day at Get Creative. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful cards Sharada! Loved the sentiment on the frame!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback.

      Delete
  5. They are lovely projects. I'm sure the recipients feel the love that went into making them.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback.

      Delete
  6. So beautiful! Thanks for sharing For The Ladies or Mother's Day at Get Creative. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback.

      Delete
  7. Such pretty papers and love the cake
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

We’re Seeing Stars

Hi friends,  Today I have a card I made with the Somebunny I Love set from My Favorite Things. Card 1  I  I have ...