Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Pregnancy Journal

Hello Friends,
All excited to share a Pregnancy journal I made this month  

From pregnancy to motherhood the journey documented...
From the day of conception, each page for each month with the details like doctors visits, ultra sound, Food carvings,Symptoms, also the unpleasant ones too (such as the morning sickness) All the little details on these cards are so interesting and fun to read. Special moments-A page for Baby shower, Then the day when baby arrives with Baby's first details


From pregnancy to motherhood the journey documented...













I enjoyed making it and hope u loved watching the pictures...
good day 

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

We’re Seeing Stars

Hi friends,  Today I have a card I made with the Somebunny I Love set from My Favorite Things. Card 1  I  I have ...