Followers

Friday, April 3, 2015

GUEST POST MARATHON DIY- Recycled Notebook & Journal

Hello everyone, 

I am super excited today, as this is my Guest post for  
I hope you enjoy all the beautiful inspiration by the various guest designers. 





Recycled Notebook and Journal
Use them as birthday/anniversary reminder book, pocket sketchbook(for us, crafters), grocery list (add a magnet to the back and stick it your refrigerator), or just a To Do list Planner...so many possibilities. 
They are quick and easy to make – and are a great size to pack in a purse or backpack


 I  have used Teresa Collins YOU ARE MY HAPPY papers here !! 
I am in love with all of the fun patterns!! The copper foil on the papers and on the die cut borders is amazing, I love how it's the perfect shade!
 I have enjoyed making the album using the mini file folders.

 For this book,  The story of today on my cover is a 4 x 3 card! 
I have used Kaisercraft spring bloom die cuts here

I had a fun time creating this Don't forget to hop over Karaashilp's GUEST POST MARATHON


playing along -

CSCC #13, Anything Goes..


I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and if you come up with your own version of this notebook/journal , 
don't forget to leave me a comment on this post.
I would love to visit and take a look.

Regards
Sharada








8 comments:

  1. Congrats on your Guestpost ! These notebooks look fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fabulous Sharada!!! TFS!
    xx
    Erum
    My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the visits and comments :)

      Delete
  3. What a clever idea, Sharada. A functional project and a great way to give new purpose to ordinary items. Thanks for sharing.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the visits and comments :)

      Delete
  4. This recycling is beautiful Sharada. All die cuts are well arranged. Thanks for joining @CSCC # 13 Good luck. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the visits and comments :)

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...