Birthday Card with Prima Doll Cally

Hi Friends,
Finally My Prima Dolls are here with me and I couldn't resist playing with her.


Other Supplies Used :


Card stock -  Fabrino

Background Paper by  Docrafts Papermania Lucy Cromwell 


Stamps : Prima Doll Cally Doll With Pocket Dress


        Heidi Swapp - September Skies Clear Stamps

Spellbinders Shape-abilities Expandable Pattern Die - Basic Lattice

Stickers - Pebbles party time girl 


                Ink : Memento - Tuxedo Black
         
Distress Ink : Tattered Rose


Fabric tape

Adhesive Backed Pearls


  
 I was strongly influenced by the mood board at BGC, the girl with her legs crossed reminded me of Prima Doll cally and  to add all the lacy backdrop.And  the beautiful creamy white flowers in the mood board and I’ve stamped all those scripts 


I loved colors on the doughnuts and tried to keep the same pastel colors on my card 


Playing along
Challenge #112 - ANYTHING GOES w/optional Twist BIRTHDAYCurtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Donut Delight

BGC#65 - Mood board + Stamping

Comments

  1. Beautiful card! Love the pretty colors and prima doll !!!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at BGC :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card ! would have loved to see how you got inspired by the mood board though :)
    Thanks for playing with BGC this month
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was strongly influenced by the mood board at BGC, the girl with her legs crossed reminded me of Prima Doll cally and to add all the lacy backdrop.And the beautiful creamy white flowers in the mood board and I’ve stamped all those scripts .... I would have appreciated if u could have taken time to read through my whole blog for it :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful card!
    thank you for playing along with us at BGC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Sharda

    Thanks for playing along with us at BGC
    Hugs
    Shubhra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats a pretty girl! Loved your choice of pastel shades :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Popular Posts