Followers

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Crafty Year in Review - 2014

Hello Friends ,
As orders continued to roll, and things got busy, I managed to take a break today only to realize that the year had gone by. Staying busy is a blessing  and I enjoy every bit of what I do.

Collect moments and not things and that's what Happymomentzz is all about !
After the scrapbooks my second favourites are the Photo frames, they let me experiment & recycle in many ways !


My first attempt on decoupage & loved the Love !!



Magnetic mini frames size 4x4


alarm clock magnetic frame 

BIGZ DIE-TICK TOCK 657830 


 table top frames size 8x6

Mini magnetic frames 
I think this has to be my most favorite from all the ones I have created so far :)

Here are few projects I have worked & couldn't share much on details... incase you need to know more please feel free to comment or mail me will be happy to help!

Happy New Year!!






2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful creations. Dropping by to Wish you and family a Happy and Fantastic New Year 2015
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...