Monday, October 20, 2014

Baby girl book - Little lady



Hello Friends ,
I have been busy with a Baby Memory Book 
Tiny handprints, first giggles, nicknames, favorite things, and bright dreams for the future BABY record book is the perfect keepsake book for capturing all the precious memories and mementos of baby’s first year. The interior features a place to capture every miracle and milestone, creating a heartwarming journal of these first, special days. Playful illustrations add inspiration to every page.

Baby record Book from pregnancy record to Baby turns 1 Page by page pictures

Front Page - Hard Bound











0-3 months baby milestones 

3-6 months baby's firsts!


6-9 mns milestones

9-12 months milestones 

Big Girl now !


love notes for the Big Girl


Family pic as the baby turns 1

Hope it was worth the effort!!

BGC#61 - Baby Showers

8 comments:

  1. Very cute and lovely Sharadha. Cute papers which make love pages. Great to see you after a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a wonderful book !!!!
    Love the effort you put into it !
    Thanks for playing with us for the Baby shower challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's cute!
    Thank you for playing with us at BGC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! I love all the interaction of the pages! Very sweet! Thanks for playing along at BGC!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping in ! it was fun playing along :)

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

We’re Seeing Stars

Hi friends,  Today I have a card I made with the Somebunny I Love set from My Favorite Things. Card 1  I  I have ...