Getting to know me blog Hop

Hello  friends 
I'm back after a long break......

Anuja from Craftcollage  invited me on a "Getting to know me blog Hop" & I thought Its the right time to get back here.... Anuja is a lovely crafter, she makes the most stunning creations (trust me I own some of her creations) she plays with Stamps, inks and sprays and lot more Do pay her a visit...

I am supposed to tell a few things about myself....




Why do I craft and blog ?

I am a Hobby Butterfly  I keep hopping Hobbies every season, from school days I always loved the making handmade Gifts for friends & Family, I was very much encouraged so I have tried & tested different kinds of Hand-Crafts! Over the period studies took over & all my creations just adorned my home walls !
Pop up cake card 
3D CARD 


Creations made during High school


Creations made during High school

Creations made during High school

It was During my pregnancy I started reading blogs & post delivery wanted to document my creation so started with blogging in 2010.I love the process of journalising , I love to treasure moments , cherish them & remember for life. Blogging gives me the kick to do more. I blog my new creations , making sure each new project tried is blogged here , mostly creations made for my family & loved ones!
Quilt made during pregnancy

http://happymomentzz.blogspot.in/2011/07/quilled-name-plate.html


Currently on my Table today I am all set to try Decoupage on Mdf!



My style 

I am very sticker person , love hand drawn images & I love stationary so  I mostly use Locally available stuffs in my creations or make my own embellishments available around in my house So that is what distinct my work from Others. 





My inspirations

I love documenting Life, I am  romantic person that shows on my work & it inspires me, when I am feeling Low then there's Pinterest to bring back the Mojo!!




I love working on CAS projects as Layering needs more time , Being a hands on mom to a 4year old n managing home without help I prefer to finish projects soon but on Scrapbooks I take my gala time on it & my customers dont mind !








These days I am learning layering & stamping along too





This process has taken me through my Journey from Quilts & Quills to Happymomentzz 


Now I’ll tag three of my friends whom I would love to know more about!

Someone I admire , her strength inspires me to go ahead n do more... she is one among the few who has seen me grow & has been a part of my growth too.... love the magic she creates with her most creative, innovative and fun handmade quilts ! 

Priya Sondhi from Priya n papers 
Sweet little crafter friend who I met only for few seconds & somehow I feel a deep connection with her & her creations !

I am waiting to meet this Lovely girl who not only amazes me with her creations & writing skills too !

Waoh! It will be awesome fun to hear from you all in the next week 

Thanks friends for dropping in would love to hear more from you!


I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback.



Regards!

Sharada Dilip

Good day






Comments

  1. It was gr8 to come across this post & to know u love :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot ASHA, Its awesome to have you over dear!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the wonderful words, Sharada!!! I have enjoyed seeing how you've evolved from an amateur to the totally professional lady you are today!!! Wishing you loads of success in the future too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear for always being a support system with such lovely n kind words of encouragements! will be awaiting your post next week!

      Delete
  3. Great to know more about you sharada..I agree and totally love the word hobby butterfly. .myself am one of those. .another thing we have in common is starting to blog during pregnancy and the passion for it growing by every passing day !! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww.. Lavina it is awesome to find someone with same kind of interests... thanks for dropping in dear!

      Delete
  4. Good to know more about you Sharada and it was awesome meeting you yesterday !! ANd our Konkani connection too!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww... doc It was extremely the best day for me.......meeting u has been like a dream come true moment!! catch u up soon!

      Delete
  5. Nice to know about you, Sharada. Your high school creations are fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks rupa , You have an eye for arts :) thanks dear

      Delete
  6. Wow! What amazing creations Sharadha! Great to know know more about you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Impressed with your high school creations!!! Its been a pleasure knowing you............a very warm bubbly hobby butterfly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice to know more about you...All your creations are superb...

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was sooo much fun!!! Loved getting to know you better... And yes, I am waiting to meet you too... Thank you so much for tagging me and letting me blab about myself... I loved it!! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am waiting to meet you too... thanks dear

      Delete
  10. Great writeup ... awesome display of your work ... stands out unique ☺

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Popular Posts