Followers

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Canvas Scrapbook layout

Hello Friends ,



Today I have an interesting creation to share here. I had been awaiting long to try something not my usual style & as well use some hoarded Crafting stuffs! The Bangalore Craft Buddies have decided to meet on regular basis &  Anuja from Craftcollage has already blogged details of our last Swap :)

This Time the I was the Swap host & I decided on Scrapbooking...since it is my forte !!

Things I wanted to try were 

1. Scrapbook layout without using Patten papers (that being my usual style)

2. Stencils I have been hoarding for last 3 yrs (The stencil collection from katrina hall)
I have collection of 4 books that I have been hoarding with 100+ stencils in it to be used !
Hoping that I start using it in my projects...
The last time I remember using one among it in 2012 stencil card 


http://quiltsnquills.blogspot.in/2012/05/hello-friends-after-long-long-break-m.html#comment-form
Stencil Card
http://happymomentzz.blogspot.in/2012/05/hello-friends-after-long-long-break-m.html#comment-form

3. Use Water colours &
Canvas  Pojects (I love working on it)

Finally this is what I came up with 

Here I have used free silhouette women printable I have been saving for long don't remember the source though, I had used one in my last blog here 
I added on this bling factor in her with the punched Flower...



Here you can see my latest shopping - Mdf cut outs,
Butterflies


These flowers are water coloured 


The all in all picture where you can see behind the  silhouette women I have used my upcycled price tags shown in the last blog!

I gave them the makeover with the doily n bits of paper :)


Here I have used the Spring lilies stencil from the Stencil Collection Fruits & Flowers by Katrina hall!
This book includes ready to use Stencils & all the information on how to use them!


Thanks for dropping in !
Love to hear from you 
Good day



2 comments:

  1. Loved reading all the details Sharada-- makes one appreciate the project even more
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for inspiring me & ur guidance means a lot doc!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...