Stamping wonders with Q-tip

Hello Friends ,
 Like I have been mentioning I am trying new stuffs these days & In the list its Stamping today ;) 
I have tried Stamping earlier here  but wasn't very confident going ahead with it & seeing such great talents around I was scared to try too... 

But like this year I have decided I need to try n I shall so here is my experiments :)



I have tried a new Technique here called the Q tip technique or art!
Q-Tip art is just that…a treat for the soul. It is also a fantastic alternative to expensive materials. Even if you can;t fit craft supplies into your budget, chances are you have a cotton swab around you can use.
This is the simplest design to make with a Q-tip  (ear buds) . Just load your q-tip with paint, push it straight down on the paper, and twist up. It will look like this. (Not even kidding…I bought really expensive invitations once that had a background just like this. :)) 


Things that went in -

I have used my newly bought stamps, embossing folder, brads , flowers n bakers twine here!

 I have embossed the cardstock with hearts from itsybitsy!

brads from diaso (my singapore vacation shopping )

 Clear Acrylic Stamps - French Market & bakers twine  from "The Craft shop " .


The second card here I made was inspired from a picture we clicked of my Mom at the vacation, We were in malaysia during the chinese new year celebrations


the decor there was soo lovely & inspiring !

here is my creation inspired by this picture



Here I have embossed n coloured the flowers with stamping ink using ear buds!
 it was fun colouring ;) 
I loved this technique of using ear buds to colour..The art is called Q-tip art !

Thanks for dropping in

Comments

  1. Sweet creations. Glad you are experimenting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both your cards are beautiful! I really like the new technique that you have tried out. Looks really amazing. The embossing and the coloring in your second card looks absolutely fabulous :)

    Thank you so much for playing along Lulupu #26 and Best of Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both ur cards are superb ! but i love the 1st one !
    Love the subtle embossing of hearts on the 1st one
    lovely colors Thank you so much for playing along Lulupu # 26 and Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable cards, Sharada! love the fresh pink on both!
    Thanks for joining us at Lulupu Challenge # 26

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Popular Posts