Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Romantic/love/anniversary handmade albums/scrapbooks Painting the world Red !!

Hello Friends,
I just love making Memory Albums & This month I have been working on Love theme projects so I couldn't resist but make some very lovey dovey creations & sharing this album even before I finish it!!

This album is a A4 hardbound book made on order for a couple celebrating 10 yrs of togetherness ! 


The cover page look!

I have put to use the recycled tag I made here as a part of the page as it goes with the theme with a smile & love....roses & butterfly!

The closer look at the roses !

 These roses are made from Swirly Hydrangea Die &  Bigger 2 roses with TimHoltz tattered flowers I am trying them for the first time ! The flousrishes are from my new shopping at the Craftshop!


The 2 different roses u can see here closer & The butterflies are die cuts, coloured blue with water colours & glittered...I am trying them also for the first time !


I chose to go with the Mariposa papers(MARIPOSA PREMIUM 12X12 INCHES ) Glimpses inside will share the whole book once it is comeplete



Coming up with the rose Tutorial in my next Blog !

Playing along 


Thanks for dropping in!


8 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS Sharada. Loved the flowers. They are so beautiful and it's hard to believe that it's your first try at making them. It's that perfect :). You inspire me to create "memories album" which is on my to-do list for a very very long time :). Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear for dropping in and commenting !

      Delete
  2. It's a gorgeous album, Sharada. You know I loved it, especially your beautiful roses and the colors you have used! :)

    But, unfortunately it does not qualify for the current Lulupu challenge as in this challenge we were asking only for cards :(
    So Sorry and hoping to see you participate in our upcoming challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear for dropping in and commenting !

      Delete
  3. Looking good so far. Love the effect on the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear for dropping in and commenting !

      Delete
  4. Beautiful cover dear..love the tag and the gorgeous roses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear for dropping in and commenting !

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

We’re Seeing Stars

Hi friends,  Today I have a card I made with the Somebunny I Love set from My Favorite Things. Card 1  I  I have ...