Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Easel Card

Hello Friends,
The month of Love is here & I have a collection of cards to share :) ! These days I am experimenting with my style & here is a card I have tried layering on !


 Made this card with Spellbinders Nestabilities Dies, Joy Crafts Dies French Lily Oval, Vintage Flourish Dies Butterflies from www.thecraftshop.in  store !


Not my style though but once in a while trying it out seems refreshing :)

Challenge #25 - Oh So LOVE-ly!

Thanks for dropping in!

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow. This is sooooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty pretty.. and I love seeing it on your "desk" in real life too :)) :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done !!!
    You can totally try this more often ! :)
    Thanks for joining Lulupu challenge this fortnight !

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a beautiful easel card, Sharada! Love the colors and the layering you have done and totally agree with Pooja, you should do this more often :)

    Thank you so much for playing along Lulupu # 25 and Best of Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card, Sharada! With pp layers I love cute little roses on your card, which suits our theme perfectly! Thanks for joining us at Lulupu Challenge # 25

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

We’re Seeing Stars

Hi friends,  Today I have a card I made with the Somebunny I Love set from My Favorite Things. Card 1  I  I have ...